We Work with specialist NHS clinicians by understanding the child’s requirements, family dynamics and culture .Our services for children and young people with complex clinical conditions are centered around the needs of the child and the family. We are able to tailor individual packages that enable the child to develop to its full potential and for the family.
All our home care packages for children are overseen by a qualified paediatric nurse. Care plans are drawn up very closely with hospital staff to maintain continuity of care. We review our care plans regularly to ensures that the care is continually adapted to the child’s evolving needs and commissioners pay only for what is actually required. This is done by our experienced managers.
RHS supports children with a range of complex conditions including: -
- Respiratory conditions such as tracheostomy ,artificial ventilation, congenital hypo ventilation syndrome and tracheomalacia .
- Cardiovascular diseases such as arrhythmia aortic regurgitation and mitral valve stenosis etc.
- Muscular disorders including muscular dystrophy and muscular atrophy
- Digestive disorders including short gut syndrome and strictures and GORD.
- Excretory disorders including catheter management and manual bowel evacuation.
- Neurological conditions including spinal injury, cerebral palsy ,encephalopathy, acquired brain injury, hypoxic brain disease.
- Multiple complex disorders.
RHS provide excellency in quality care through support of adults with a range of complex acquired and congenital conditions on a live in or live out basis including where appropriate a combination of both across the country.
RHS supports adults with a range of complex needs:
- Ventilator dependent clients
- Acquired brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Respiratory conditions which need ventilation
- Neurogenerative complex conditions :
- Huntington’s disease
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Clients with gastrointestinal problems requiring PEG. Or JEJ feeding
- Leaning disabilities
- Respite care and support
RHS Assist with activities of daily living e.g personal care and grooming,assistance, wound care and meal preparation.
Our approach is patient centered i.e. always putting the client at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to understand the client, their families & lifestyle
We prioritise in identifying highly skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient centred care and archieving their professional aspirations.
The packages are well managed by trained nurses and carers so as to meet patient needs and their special personal circumstances.
Choose RHS as your first option nursing agency for last minute cover, short or long term. When there's sickness, unexpected absence, annual leave or maternity cover, we have the solution.
We take time to understand your professional needs and offer the following:
- Place compliant and highly competitive staff.
- Instill confidence in the expertise and ability of our team.
- Our commitment to provide you with the highest quality care and standards of service.